WE GROW CANNABIS BUSINESSES
At The Bud Builders, we offer comprehensive services to professionals in the cannabis industry. From growers to processing facilities, laboratories, dispensaries and more, you can trust us to provide you with expert consulting that will help you expand your business.
We specialize in indoor growing, and designing efficient, sustainable, high-yield systems that are sure to empower your business to grow.
- Grow facility design and construction – Whether you’re starting with a small room or larger warehouse that has been pre-built, or are interested in building a new, dedicated grow facility, we can help with design and construction.
- Hydroponics/Soil– We have experience both with soil-based production and hydroponics, allowing for maximum flexibility when designing your facility, and ensuring the highest quality products.
- Climate control – Climate control is absolutely critical for indoor facilities. Proper temperatures and humidity levels must be maintained at all times, and we can use advanced technology to build automated climate control systems that help maintain product quality and integrity. Innovative new air movement techniques.
- Irrigation and nutrient management – During your growth operations, we can help you manage irrigation, nutrients, grow light exposure and more, to aid you in developing a higher-quality product.
As regulations around cannabis continue to loosen, outdoor growing is becoming a more popular option for large-scale production and cultivation of cannabis.
- Greenhouses – Our team of design and construction experts will aid you in constructing greenhouses, ensuring maximum yields and a smart, efficient design.
- Outdoor fields – While still uncommon, outdoor field growth of cannabis is becoming more widespread, and we can assist in field development, soil analysis and more.
- Hemp – Our team can design and build successful Outdoor hemp fields that can yield high percentages of CBD.
Design & Buildout
Our team is composed of experts and cannabis business owners who have experience with every stage of the design, buildout and construction process. Here are just a few of our services:
- Custom design and iteration – If you’re building a new cannabis facility, we can design a building that meets your exact specifications. From indoor grow Facilities to retail stores and laboratories, we can do it all.
- Contracting and construction – We’ll handle contracting and construction, using our years of construction and agriculture experience to ensure the job is done right.
- End-to-end project management – From initial design to prototyping, construction and clean-up, we can handle every step of the process, so that you don’t have to.
Our team of consultants are all cannabis business owners, and have experience in every aspect of cannabis operational management. If you believe you need assistance with your day-to-day operations at your grow or retail facility, we can help.
- Waste reduction – Reduction and elimination of wasted cannabis products, materials, supplies, and other related costs is a sure-fire way to increase profitability and maximize efficiency in your business. We’ll examine your facility and business processes, and help you understand how you can minimize waste in your business.
- Staff sourcing – We can assist in the recruiting and assessment of skilled cannabis professionals, ensuring that you build a staff of employees who are trustworthy, experienced, and passionate about the industry.
- Leadership development – Our team is composed of veterans of the cannabis industry who have decades of combined experience, and numerous successful cannabis businesses. We can use our expertise to help train your employees, and build the leaders of the future.
- Loss prevention – We can help prevent employee theft both at grow facilities and other facilities, such as dispensaries. By developing powerful security systems, implementing proper rules and regulations about employee contact with cannabis products, and ensuring that the right individuals are hired, we can eliminate the issue of loss, and streamline your operations.
Regulatory compliance for marijuana facilities can be tricky, and the penalties and fines for non-compliance can be enough to cripple your company, or even shut you down. That’s why we offer compliance consulting to ensure you’re abiding by all of the regulations required by local, state and federal regulators.
- Building codes – Code compliance is absolutely essential for new indoor and outdoor facilities. We’ll ensure that your project is up to code – before we begin building – ensuring you avoid the costs associated with bringing your facility up to code, or being shut down due to noncompliance.
- Licensing – We’ve worked with numerous companies to obtain the necessary licensing to grow cannabis, and can assist you throughout the entire process, ensuring you get the license you need to operate your business.
- Inventory tracking – Inventory tracking ensures that you are always aware of the products you have, where they’re stored, how they’re being transported, and more – and is required to comply with cannabis regulations.
- Record-keeping and documentation – We have a deep knowledge of the record-keeping guidelines and regulations required by cannabis regulators, and can ensure you document your business operations accordingly.
Cannabis Business Consultation
Got an idea for a new business? Need help expanding? The Bud Builders is an ideal resource for cannabis business consultation.
- Business plans – We can examine your business plan and make adjustments, or assist you in creating an entirely new business plan.
- Feasibility studies – As experts in the cannabis industry, we can perform feasibility studies about new facility construction, business expansion, new product development, and more.
- Brand development – We can assist you in the development of your brand, and ensure that you are able to reach the right customers at the right time.
- Business development – Whether you’re a growing facility who needs new dispensary partnerships, or you work in a cannabis laboratory or at a retail facility, we can assist in building new business partnerships, marketing your company, and boosting your profitability and sales